Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for anyone wishing to become an assessor of QCF qualifications. It replaces the A1 and D32/D33 Awards.
There are no entry requirements for this programme but you will need professional expertise within the vocational area you wish to assess and a reasonable level of literacy.
- Underpinning knowledge about assessment
- Assessment planning
- Observation of assessment practice
- Shadowing of a qualified assessor
- Portfolio building
- Standardisation / quality assurance
- I-I induction and / or workshops (depending on current level of experience of assessment) date TBA
- Shadowing an experienced assessor – to be arranged
- Supported working with QCF learners
- Final portfolio building 1-1 to be arranged
Assessment is though a portfolio consisting of a workbook, observations, product evidence and professional discussion.
Contact us today on 0800 5999 416 or email email@example.com for further information including course costs.