Who is this programme for?
This programme is suitable for anyone who:
- Wants to learn what the role and responsibilities of a tutor is and the personal skills required
- Wants to learn about different learning styles and barriers to learning
- Wants to explore teaching adults as a career
- Wants to mentor / train / coach, 16 + adults on an individual or group basis.
- Wants to enhance their CV
- Wants to identify their own strengths as a teacher and areas for development
- Needs to practice their communication and presentation skills and is happy to give and receive feedback
- Wants to gain a Level 1 qualification in Teaching Adults
There are no entry requirements although you will need to be able to express yourself clearly.
Please contact Anna or Elen
Individual initial guidance interview ( to be arranged to suit you)
2 x one day workshops
Additional support as required
Please phone us if you would like to join this course or to arrange an appointment to enrol: 0800 5999 416.