Who is this course for?
The Level 2 Award in Peer Mentoring is suitable for anyone who wants to:
- Learn the principles of mentoring
- Develop mentoring skills and qualities
- Understand the mentoring role and responsibilities
- Know how to prepare for, and deliver, mentoring
- Improve their communication and feedback skills
There are no entry requirements for this programme but you will need to be able to express yourself clearly either in writing or verbally.
- understanding mentoring, scope and limitations
- legal aspects and codes of practice
- the benefits of mentoring
- mentoring tools and techniques
- mentoring in practice
- developing an action plan for improving your mentoring skills
Delivered at 2 Langley Road, Wolverhampton, WV3 7LH
Dates: 22nd to 24th of October 2019
(3 day programme: 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (approx) each day)
Assessment is by:
- Completing an under-pinning knowledge workbook
- Observation by an assessor
- Peer observation and feedback
- Creation of a mentoring skills development plan
Please contact Anna or Elen
Contact us today on 0800 5999 416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book or for further information including course costs.