This programme is suitable for anyone who:
- Wants to learn what mentoring is and the skills required to be a mentor
- Wants to learn how to support others through mentoring
- Wants to enhance their CV
- Is happy to share their life experiences and knowledge
- Feels comfortable mixing with a socially and culturally diverse group
- Wants to identify their own strengths and areas for development
- Wants to practice what they have learnt in a secure and friendly environment
- Needs to practice their communication and presentation skills and is happy to give and receive feedback
- Is happy to give and receive feedback
- Wants to gain a Level 1 qualification – optional
There are no entry requirements although you will need to be able to express yourself clearly.
Free for the unemployed (more than 6 months) aged 18 or over, living in the Black Country, with proof of ID and proof of unemployment.
Please contact Elen on 07814 807 839 for further information.
Wednesday 20th of October 2021
10 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. each day
Topps Training, 2 Langley Road Wolverhampton WV3 7LH
Individual initial guidance interview (to be arranged to suit you)
1 day workshop
For a booking form or further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / telephone 07814 807839.