Who is this programme for?
This programme is suitable for anyone who:
- Wants to learn what mentoring is and the skills required to be a mentor
- Wants to learn how to support others through mentoring
- Wants to enhance their CV
- Is happy to share their life experiences and knowledge
- Feels comfortable mixing with a socially and culturally diverse group
- Wants to identify their own strengths and areas for development
- Wants to practice what they have learnt in a secure and friendly environment
- Needs to practice their communication and presentation skills and is happy to give and receive feedback
There are no entry requirements although you will need to be able to express yourself clearly.
Please contact Anna or Elen
Tuesday 17th & Wednesday 18th of March 2020
10 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. each day
Individual initial guidance interview (to be arranged to suit you)
2 x one day workshops
Please phone us if you would like to join this course or to arrange an appointment to enrol: 0800 5999 416.