This programme is suitable for anyone who:
- Wants to learn what mentoring is and the skills required to be a mentor
- Wants to learn how to support others through mentoring
- Wants to enhance their CV and build their confidence
- Is happy to share their life experiences and knowledge
- Feels comfortable mixing with a socially and culturally diverse group
- Wants to identify their own strengths and areas for development
- Wants to gain a Level 1 qualification – optional
This award is nationally accredited, there are no entry requirements although you will need to be able to express yourself clearly.
Free for the unemployed claiming benefits, aged 18-24, not in education or training and living in Wolverhampton.
Please contact Elen on 07814 807 839 for further information.
10 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. each day
Topps Training, 2 Langley Road Wolverhampton WV3 7LH
Individual initial guidance interview (to be arranged to suit you)
2 day workshop
For a booking form or further information contact: email@example.com / telephone 07814 807839.