Who is this course for?
The Level 4 Certificate in Preparing for the Mentoring Role is suitable for individuals, tutors, trainers, supervisors and managers who:
- Want a qualification to support their role as a mentor
- Currently use, or intend to use, mentoring to help people develop
- Want to enhance their mentoring skills and techniques
- Want to explore the ethical and professional standards expected of a mentor
- Want to enhance their action planning skills
There are no entry requirements for this programme but you will need to be able to express yourself clearly either in writing or verbally.
- Your role and responsibilities in relation to mentoring
- Mentoring in a specific context
- Identifying clients goals and outcomes
Induction – TBA
Individual tutorials as required
Assessment is by:
Completion of a Workbook
Please contact Anna or Elen
Contact us today on 0800 5999 416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book or for further information including course costs.