Who is this course for?
The Level 3 Award in Mentoring Practice is suitable for anyone who wants to:
- Understand the mentoring process
- Know how to apply a model of mentoring to practice
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in relation to mentoring
- Know how to prepare for, and deliver, mentoring
- To learn how to plan a mentoring programme
It would be a distinct advantage to have knowledge of the basics of mentoring before undertaking this programme and you need to be able to express yourself clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding mentoring, scope and limitations
- Legal aspects and codes of practice
- Mentoring tools and techniques
- Mentoring in practice
- Deciding on your own areas for development
- Developing action plans for your mentees over a period of time
Induction – TBA
Individual tutorials as required
Assessment is by:
- Completion of an under-pinning knowledge workbook
- Observation by an assessor
- Peer observation and feedback
- Creation of a mentoring skills development plan
Please contact Anna or Elen
Contact us today on 0800 5999 416 or email email@example.com to book or for further information including course costs.