Who is this programme for
This qualification is suitable for anyone:
- Wants to understand what mental health is
- Wants to understand the common causes of mental health issues
- Wants to understand the impact mental health issues can have socially and in the workplace
- Wants to know how to recognise signs that there may be mental health issues
- Wants the opportunity to share experiences and talk openly about mental health
- Wants to enhance their knowledge of referral processes and therapies available
- Wants to know about crisis management
- Wants to enhance their CV
- Wants to gain a Level 2 qualification in Mental Health Awareness – Optional
There are no entry requirements although you will be asked to demonstrate that you can express yourself clearly verbally and / or in writing before commencement of the programme.
- Individual initial guidance interview (to be arranged to suit you)
- 2 x one day workshops
- Additional support as required
Contact us today on 0800 5999 416 or email email@example.com for further information including course costs and start dates.