Who is this course for?
This programme is suitable for anyone who:
- Wants to learn what poor and good mental health is
- Wants to understand some of the common causes of mental health issues
- Wants to be able to spot some common signs that there may be mental health issues
- Wants to enhance their knowledge of a commonly used therapy
- Wants to gain a Level 1 nationally accredited training in Mental Health Awareness
There are no entry requirements although you will need to be able to to express yourself clearly.
- What is mental health
- Common causes of mental health issues
- Impact of mental health issues
- Signs and symptoms indicating mental health issues
- A commonly used therapy
3rd of November 2021
Topps Training, 2 Langley Road Wolverhampton WV3 7LH
Individual initial guidance interview (to be arranged to suit you)
1 day workshop
Assessment is by:
Completion of an under-pinning knowledge workbook
Please contact Anna or Elen
Contact us today on 0800 5999 416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book or for further information including course costs.