Who is this course for?
The L4 Award is suitable for anyone wishing to become an internal verifier and the L4 Certificate is suitable for experienced IV’s. These qualifications replace the old V1 Award
A1 Award or New Assessor Award with professional expertise in the vocational area you wish to verify, and a reasonable level of literacy.
- The principles behind internal quality assurance
- Planning IQA
- IQA monitoring techniques
- Improving assessment practice
- Managing information relating to IQA
- Legal issues relating to IQA
- Equality and diversity in relation to assessment and IQA
- CPD requirements for IVs
- Cert only: Preparing for an EV visit
- Managing a team of assessors
Your workplace and 15 Pitt Street, Wolverhampton, WV3 0NF
Workshops (if required):
Workshop 1: (Award and Cert) Date to be confirmed (10am until 4.00pm)
Workshop 2: (Cert only) Date to be confirmed (10am until 1.00pm )
Plus 1-1 work with an experienced lead IV, to be agreed
Any or all of the following assessment methods will be used: completed underpinning knowledge work-book, observation in the workplace, witness testimony, professional discussion.
Contact us today on 0800 5999 416 or email email@example.com for further information including course costs.