Who is this programme for?
This programme is suitable for anyone who:
- Wants to learn what Dyslexia is
- Wants to learn more about identifying Dyslexic characteristics
- Wants to learn more about support mechanisms
- Works with, or intends to work with people in the role of community worker, tutor, HR advisor, IAG advisor, employment coach etc.
- Wants to know about the “reasonable” adjustments they can make in the workplace.
- Wants to enhance their CV
- Wants to identify their own strengths and areas for development
- Needs to practice their communication and presentation skills and is happy to give and receive feedback
- Wants to gain a Level 1 qualification in Dyslexia Awareness
There are no entry requirements although you will need to be able to express yourself clearly.
Please contact Anna or Elen
10am until 3.30pm
Individual initial guidance interview ( to be arranged to suit you)
2 x one day workshops
Additional support as required
Please phone us if you would like to join this course or to arrange an appointment to enrol: 0800 5999 416.