Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for anyone:
- Who works directly with clients offering advice and guidance
- Who wants confirmation that they work to an approved code of practice
- Who is working in an advice and/or guidance organisation
- Who wants to gain a nationally recognised qualification in advice and guidance
You will need to be in paid or unpaid work, in an advice and guidance role.
- Developing relationships with advice and guidance clients
- Managing a personal case load
- Evaluating and developing own contribution to the service
- Operating within networks
- Optional units of your choice
Delivered in your workplace.
Contact us today on 0800 5999 416 or email email@example.com for further information including course costs.