Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for anyone:
- Who wants to enhance their CV
- Who works with, or intends to work with people in the role of community worker, tutor, HR advisor, IAG advisor, employment coach etc.
- Who wants to learn the basics of giving advice and guidance, barriers to A&G and overcoming these
- Who wants to learn more about referral & signposting and record keeping.
- Who needs to practice their communication and presentation skills an is happy to give and receive feedback
- Who wants to identify their own strengths and areas of development
- Wants to gain a Level 1 qualification in Advice and Guidance
There are no entry requirements although you will need to be able to express yourself clearly.
Individual initial guidance interview (to be arranged to suit you)
2 x one day workshops
Additional support as required
Please contact Anna or Elen for further details
Dates to be confirmed
Contact us today on 0800 5999 416 or email email@example.com for further information