Who is this programme for?
This programme is suitable for anyone who:
- Wants to learn what the role of a mediator is and the personal skills required
- Wants to understand the underlying principles of mediation
- Wants to understand the main stages of the mediation process
- Wants to understand how mediation can be used to resolve conflict
- Wants to enhance their CV
- Feels comfortable mixing with a socially and culturally diverse group
- Wants to identify their own strengths as a mediator and areas for development
- Needs to practice their communication and presentation skills and is happy to give and receive feedback
- Wants to gain a Level 1 qualification in Mediation
There are no entry requirements although you will need to be able to express yourself clearly.
Please contact Anna or Elen
Individual initial guidance interview ( to be arranged to suit you)
2 x one day workshops
Additional support as required
Please phone us if you would like to join this course or to arrange an appointment to enrol: 0800 5999 416.