Who is this programme for?
This programme is suitable for anyone who:
- Wants to learn what Dyslexia is
- Wants to learn more about identifying Dyslexic characteristics
- Wants to learn more about support mechanisms
- Works with, or intends to work with people in the role of community worker, tutor, HR advisor, IAG advisor, employment coach etc.
- Wants to know about the “reasonable” adjustments they can make in the workplace.
- Wants to enhance their CV
- Wants to identify their own strengths and areas for development
- Needs to practice their communication and presentation skills and is happy to give and receive feedback
- Wants to gain a Level 1 qualification in Dyslexia Awareness
There are no entry requirements although you will need to be able to express yourself clearly.
Please contact Anna or Elen
Individual initial guidance interview ( to be arranged to suit you)
2 x one day workshops
Additional support as required
Please phone us if you would like to join this course or to arrange an appointment to enrol: 0800 5999 416.