Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone:
- Wants to learn what the role of a counsellor is an the personal skills required.
- Wants to understand the underlying principles of counselling
- Wants to understand how the counselling process works
- Wants to enhance their CV
- Who needs to practice their communication and presentation skills an is happy to give and receive feedback
- Who wants to identify their own strengths and areas of development
- Feels comfortable mixing with a socailly and culturally diverse group
- Wants to gain a Level 1 qualification in Counselling
There are no entry requirements although you will need to be able to express yourself clearly.
Individual initial guidance interview ( to be arranged to suit you)
2 x one day workshops
Additional support as required
Please contact Anna or Elen for further details
Please phone us if you would like to join this course or to arrange an appointment to enrol: 0800 5999 416